"Stimulate your Senses®"
Discover all the facts, flavors, and history of 5® gum; the chewing gum to Stimulate your Senses®. 5® gum is a groundbreaking sugar-free gum that delivers a unique chewing experience. The signature sleek 5®chewing gum envelope created the next great gum packaging enhancement for stick gum and is slim enough to fit in a pocket or purse. Each distinctive envelope has an eye-catching design and holds 15 sticks.
Beyond the Stick
5® gum flavors Cobalt and Rain are now available in ultra-portable 6-tab micro packs, designed to fit nicely into the active lifestyles (and pockets) of gum chewers, as well as Car Cup™ and On-the-Go Bottles designed for easier chewing while on the move.
Visit our website to experience the world of 5® gum.
5® Gum Flavors
Let your senses experience chewing gum in all amazing 5® gum flavors. Now available in a variety of new gum flavors, including 5 Rain®, 5 React®, 5 RPM® Fruit and Mint flavors, and many more.
Check out the latest 5® gum flavors:
• Rain®...a tingling spearmint
• Cobalt®...a cooling peppermint
• Flare®...a warming cinnamon
• Solstice®...a warm and cool winter
• React® 2.0 Fruit...a unique fruit flavor experience
• React® 2.0 Mint...a unique mint flavor experience
• Prism®... an electric watermelon
• Vortex®... a juicy green apple
• SwerveTM... a tangy to sweet tropical
• RPM® Fruit...an energizing fruit flavor
• RPM® Mint...a relaxing mint flavor
• Beta™... a hypersensorial berry
• Micro Packs - 6 tab envelope pack
• Car Cup™ packages - 50 piece plastic container
• On-the-Go Bottle - 29 piece plastic container
• Single packs - 15 stick envelope pack
• Multi-packs - 3 15 stick packs
5® Gum Nutrition and Ingredients
What is in chewing gum? Find out about 5® gum nutrition information and 5 gum facts:
5® Gum Facts and History
Learn more about the history of 5® chewing gum and the introduction of each of the 5® gum flavors and 5® gum facts.
- 2007 In March 2007, Wrigley introduced U.S. consumers to 5® chewing gum, the most exciting development in sugar-free stick gum since the launch of Extra® Gum more than 20 years earlier.
- 2007 In August 2007, 5® Gum unveiled its marketing campaign titled 'Stimulate Your Senses.' The advertising spots described "what it feels like to chew 5® gum." Set against an industrial, futuristic backdrop, the cooling, warming and tingling sensations created by 5® Gum flavors 5® Cobalt,
- 5® Flare and 5® Rain are expressed through dramatically stimulating visuals and sounds. The campaign also strongly leveraged magazine, cinema and online media advertising to showcase our new brand.
- 2008 In 2008, 5® Gum brand launched two new fruit gum experiences. 5® Lush gum provides a crisp tropical sensation and 5® Elixir gum is a mouthwatering berry sensation.
- 2009 5® Gum takes it to the next level with unique, game-changing 5® Gum flavor experiences. 5 Solstice, a warm and cool winter, and 5 Zing, a sour to sweet bubble, are new-to-world 5® gum flavor transitioning experiences.
- 2010 5® React Mint and 5® React Fruit join the 5® Gum portfolio in March with exciting new flavor experiences.
- 2010 5® Gum introduces 5® Prism and 5® Vortex to its portfolio. Prism is a sweet and intense electric watermelon taste while Vortex is a sweet and juicy green apple flavor.
- 2011 5® gum launches 5® Swerve™, a tangy to sweet tropical flavor.
- 2012 5® Gum introduces 5 RPM® - available in an Energizing Fruit or a Relaxing Mint flavor.
5® Gum releases 5 Cobalt and 5 Rain in Wrigley’s Car Cup™ and On-the-Go Bottle so it is easier to keep these gums in reach in a car, desk, locker, back pack—or to share with others.
- 2012 5® Gum launches new ultra-portable micro packs versions of 5® Cobalt® and 5® Rain®, making it more convenient and affordable to Stimulate Your Senses®.
5® Gum launches 5 Beta™, a hypersensorial berry.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.