"Kiss a Little Longer™"
The bold cinnamon flavor of Wrigley's Big Red provides long lasting fresh breath. In fact, Big Red has been the No. 1 selling cinnamon gum since 1987. Recently, the flavor was improved to provide even more long lasting taste, and a new 15-stick Slim Pack™ was introduced.
• 5-stick pack
• 15-stick Slim Pack™
• 4 pack (4 packages of 5 sticks each)
• Slim Pack 3 Pack (3 packages of 15 sticks each)
- 1976 Big Red was introduced in the U.S. and Canada as cinnamon gum gained favor in the U.S. After modest success, the gum was repositioned as a breath freshening gum with long lasting flavor instead of just a cinnamon flavored gum.
- Packaging reflected this positioning, instead of a cluster of pale green leaves to indicate the natural freshness of cinnamon, a yellow flame dotted the letter "i" in Big Red to indicate to consumers that the gum was spicy and hot.
- 1979 The famous "Kiss a Little Longer"™ campaign was introduced.
- 2006 Wrigley announced a partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabaates. NASCAR driver Juan Pablo Montoya currently drives the No. 42 Wrigley's Big Red Dodge.
- 2008 Launch of Slim Pack.
- 2009 Launch of Slim Pack 3 Pack.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.