"Double Your Pleasure®, Double Your Fun™"
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Doublemint gum - the unique, minty flavor you can't get anywhere else. Doublemint was launched in the U.S. in 1914 and has since become one of the world's best-selling chewing gums, enjoyed by generations of consumers worldwide. Today, the classic Doublemint flavor lasts longer than ever. Doublemint is one of the largest selling gum brands in the world, available in over 140 countries.
© 2010 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley’s, Doublemint, Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun and all affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company.
• 5-stick pack
• 15-stick Slim Pack™
• 4 pack (4 packages of 5 sticks each)
• Slim Pack 3 Pack (3 packages of 15 sticks each)
HistoryView Packaging Through the Years
- 1914 Doublemint was introduced as the third Wrigley brand, joining Wrigley's Spearmint® and Juicy Fruit® in the Wrigley brand family. The unique double distillation process for the mint in Doublemint was the source of the brand's name.
- 1939 The Doublemint Twins concept makes its advertising debut. Since then, the Doublemint twins have been part of one of the most successful and long lasting advertising campaigns ever created. In the early days of the campaign, one Wrigley-sponsored radio program featured double piano players, double violinists and double talking comedians.
- The distinctive billboard campaigns created in the late 1930s by Wrigley art director Otis Shepard fixed the Doublemint twin concept in the American imagination. Shepard's distinctive airbrush techniques and simple, clear designs were well suited for outdoor advertisements and have been widely recognized in the commercial art field.
- 1960 The first set of twins appears in Doublemint television advertising.
- 2008 Launch of Slim Pack.
- 2009 Launch of Slim Pack 3 Pack.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.