"Won't Stick To Most Dental Work®"
Experience the freedom of chewing gum without the stick. Freedent offers a non-stick chewing gum option in three great-tasting flavors. Freedent was introduced in 1975 as the first non-stick alternative in chewing gum, and it is currently available around the world. Freedent sugar-free gum is also available in several markets including France.
• Single packs - 15 sticks
• Multi-packs - 8 packs of 5 sticks each
- 1975 Development for Freedent began after the Wrigley Company received a high volume of letters from consumers who had problems with gum sticking to dental work. As a solution to that problem, the Wrigley Company
- developed Freedent with a unique gum base that would not adhere to most dental work. In 1975, Freedent was launched in the US and UK. This was the first major new brand Wrigley launched in the US in 53 years.
- 1990 In 1990, the brand was reformulated to answer consumer requests to give the gum a longer lasting flavor.
- 2005 The packaging was updated in 2005 to reflect a new logo and more refreshing design.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.