"A Whole New Kind of Bubble®"
Hubba Bubba® offers great tasting bubble gum and candy with outrageous flavors and exciting product forms. The Hubba Bubba family of products includes Hubba Bubba Max® Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape® and many seasonal offerings. Hubba Bubba gum has become a well-recognized brand across the globe in countries such as Canada, Australia, Germany and the U.K.
Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum
(available in 5-piece)
• Outrageous Original®*
• Strawberry Watermelon*
• Hawaiian Punch ™
Hawaiian Punch is a trademark of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., used under license. © 2013 Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. www.hawaiianpunch.com
*Also available in 10 pack
Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape
(6 feet of bubble gum in a clam shell package)
• Awesome Original®
• Snappy Strawberry®
• Sour Apple
• Triple Treat®
• Tangy Tropical
• Mystery Flavor
- 1979 Hubba Bubba was the first bubble gum introduced by the Wrigley Company. The name comes from the phrase "Hubba Hubba" which was used by soldiers during World War II to express approval.
- 1980s The Wrigley Company decided to exit the U.S. bubble gum business temporarily and ceased production of Hubba Bubba chunks.
- 2003 Wrigley acquires Bubble Tape and Squeeze Pop.
- 2004 Hubba Bubba chunks made their return with the launch of Hubba Bubba Max gum - a unique and captivating product with extraordinarily long lasting flavor and the combinations of two colors and two flavors in one chunk.
- 2007 Hubba Bubba Sour Gummi Tape, six feet of gummi candy in a clam shell package, launched in the U.S.
- 2008 Wrigley launched Hubba Bubba Glop, a unique candy-coated, liquid filled bubblegum that explodes with flavors and comes in a unique pop-top tube.
- 2009 Hubba Bubba Max introduces Sweet & Sassy Cherry.
- 2009 The classic band-aid gum Hubba Bubba Ouch! re-launches in October to provide a sugar-free bubble gum option, available in Slim Pack®. Each pack comes with one of 20 different available games.
- 2010 In 2010 Hubba Bubba released Mystery Max and Mystery Tape, a great-tasting and unique mystery flavor that is sure to leave gum chewers guessing.
- 2012 Hubba Bubba partners with Dr Pepper™ Snapple Group to launch new flavors of bubble gum chunk in new and exciting flavors, Dr. Pepper and Orange Crush.
- 2013 Hubba Bubba launches new flavors of bubble gum chunk with Dr PepperTM Snapple Group in new and exciting flavors, A&W™ Root Beer and Hawaiian Punch™.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.