"Classic Spearmint Taste"
Launched in 1893 just months after Juicy Fruit®, Wrigley's Spearmint is the classic Wrigley's chewing gum. The great spearmint taste has been providing refreshment for over 100 years - check out how Wrigley's Spearmint's packaging has changed through the years. When you want that classic, spearmint flavor that you've always enjoyed, there's only one Wrigley's Spearmint. Wrigley's Spearmint can be found in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Thailand, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
• 5-stick pack
• 15-stick Slim Pack™
• 4 pack (4 packages of 5 sticks each)
• Slim Pack 3 Pack (3 packages of 15 sticks each)
HistoryView Packaging Through the Years
- 1893 Launched in 1893, Wrigley's Spearmint is Wrigley's second-oldest brand, after Juicy Fruit. See for yourself how Wrigley's Spearmint's look has changed over the last century.
- 1944 During World War II, company president Philip Wrigley led an unusual move to support U.S. troops and protect the reputation of the company's brands. Because of wartime rationing, Wrigley could not make enough top-quality gum for everyone. So rather than compromise the high quality that people expected,
- the company took Wrigley's Spearmint, Doublemint® and Juicy Fruit off the civilian market and dedicated the entire output of these brands to the U.S. Armed Forces. Wrigley's Spearmint was reintroduced in 1946.
- 2008 Launch of Slim Pack.
- 2009 Launch of Slim Pack 3 Pack.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.