"Icy Cool Breath That Lasts®"
Launched in 1994 with a name and taste all its own, Winterfresh created an "Icy Cool Breath That Lasts" craze for that refreshing Winterfresh flavor. Its unique and stylish advertising has helped make it a top-selling chewing gum among U.S. teens. Past marketing campaigns have included sponsorship of the extreme sports X-Games competition, and the Winterfresh Network, which offered teens the chance to create Winterfresh commercials. Winterfresh is one of the top teen gums in the United States and is available in the U.S. and Europe.
• 5-stick pack
• 15-stick Slim Pack™
• 4 pack (4 packages of 5 sticks each)
• Slim Pack 3 Pack (3 packages of 15 sticks each)
- 1994 Wrigley's Winterfresh broke new ground as the first winter cool, unique mint gum.
- 2002 The Winterfresh Network was launched in September 2002, encouraging teens to videotape, record for the radio, or design a print ad that, if chosen, was featured in Winterfresh commercials.
- 2008 Launch of Slim Pack.
- 2009 Launch of Slim Pack 3 Pack.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.