To make it easier for us to determine where you might best fit within our organization, you can take a few simple steps to help us understand your qualifications.
- Microsoft Word documents or text formats are acceptable.
- All resumes and related materials (transcripts, etc.) should be submitted in English.
- Send only essential personal information such as your name and how to contact you (email address, residence address and phone numbers). Do NOT include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, or personal identification numbers.
Your CV/resume should accurately reflect your academic achievements and accomplishments.
- Your resume should show all post-secondary institutions attended, degrees conferred, and a cumulative grade point average (if available) for each degree received.
- Only report your university level education; do NOT include elementary or secondary schooling.
- Provide a brief description of any important projects you completed as part of your coursework.
You may have recently graduated, or have substantial work experience. Either way, we want to know your areas of accountability, the skills you've acquired along the way and the results you achieved. We'll look closely at the work experience section of your resume, so the information you provide here is very important.
- List your experience, areas of accountability, projects completed and accomplishments - by your position with each employer.
- Include important details on your specific accomplishments and the impact to the business.
- Finally, include awards you've received, articles you've published, or conference presentations you've given. We don't need to see copies of any awards or publications, just a reference to them.
To apply for a job in North America, click here.
© 2016 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Eclipse, Hubba Bubba, 5, Big Red, Lifesavers, Starburst, Winterfresh, Freedent, Skittles, Altoids, Doublemint, Extra, Creme Savers, Juicy Fruit, and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.