Whatever you eat, chew Wrigley’s Extra
From doughnuts to sandwiches and from orange juice to coffee, our days are filled with essentials, treats and pick me ups. Whilst food and drink are necessary and enjoyable ways of getting us through the day, they can leave a lingering effect on our teeth and mouth. Whatever you eat and drink, chewing Wrigley’s Extra sugarfree gum helps keep your teeth clean and your mouth fresh.
Extra is the UK’s favourite gum brand and is used by millions of people to stay clean, fresh and confident throughout the day.
Think you know your Extra? Go see for yourself at www.facebook.com/extraofficialUK
• Extra Peppermint
• Extra Spearmint
• Extra Cool Breeze
• Extra Strawberry
• Extra Ice Peppermint
• Extra Ice White
• Extra Ice Citrus
• Extra White Bubblemint
• Extra Mints Peppermint
• Extra Mints Spearmint
• Extra Chewy Mints
Extra Ice Mints In A Tin
• Extra Ice Peppermint
• Extra Ice Spearmint
• 10 piece packs
• 25 piece handy box
• 60 piece ‘Big One’ tub
• 9 piece
• 14 piece
• 16 piece
• 33 piece tin
• 35 piece bag
- 1990Extra is launched and was destined to become one of the UK’s most iconic brands. Today the brand includes the sub-brands Extra Ice and Extra Fusion as well as a mints portfolio
- 2004Launch of Extra Mints, Wrigley UK’s first non-gum product. Originally launched in a box, the mints have gone through many changes over the years. Today, Extra Mints are available in roll-pack and Extra Ice Mints are available in a tin
- 2005Extra began sponsoring iconic soap Hollyoaks, helping consumers all over the UK ‘Get Extra Close’
- 2005Providing ultimate freshness for the moments that really matter, Extra Ice was launched in 2005.
- 2009Extra Ice Mints in a tin – as much a stylish accessory as a confectionery – were launched in 2009
- 2011Extra Ice Peppermint and Spearmint reformulated with Microgranules, speckles and Xylitol – a sweetener with proven dental health benefits including the prevention of plaque formation – both products “help keep teeth clean in a way you can feel”. Extra Ice White is also launched with Microgranules, speckles and Xylitol, carrying the claim “scientifically proven to help remove stains and maintain teeth’s natural whiteness . All three products are approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. Wrigley's, Orbit, Hubba Bubba, Airwaves, 5, Sugus, Skittles, Starburst, Extra, Juicy Fruit, Tunes, Lockets, Altoids and all other trademarks and affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its affiliates.